By Jay Kumar
As National Nurses Week wraps up, we want to salute the valuable and courageous work done by nurses at all levels of care. We highlighted the efforts of nurses this week and will continue to do so.
Thanks to our partner, Capella University and Strategic Education, Inc., this week for their support.
In Friday’s issue of Patient Safety & Quality Insider, we’re recapping the content we ran this week for National Nurses Week. That includes:
- National Nurses Week: Special Report
- PSQH: The Podcast Episode 53 – Making Sense of the Vaught Verdict
- Creating a culture of safety: how to identify bullying and work to prevent it among nursing staff: Sponsored content presented in partnership with Capella University and Strategic Education, Inc.
- PSQH Quick Poll 2022: Taking the Pulse of Nursing’s Impact on Patient Safety
- Online event: Patient Safety NOW – Nursing
Thank you to our sponsor!