Physician Sentiment Survey Provides Insight Into Burnout and Other Challenges
by HealthLeaders Media, June 18, 2021
Burnout is one of the top challenges facing clinicians and other healthcare workers nationwide. In a September 2020 report published by The Physicians Foundation, 30% of more than 2,300 physicians surveyed cited feelings of hopelessness or having no purpose due to changes in their practices related to the coronavirus pandemic. Research published in September 2018 indicated that nearly half of physicians across the country were experiencing burnout symptoms.
Top Three Reasons to Continue Mask Mandates for Patients and Staff
by Accreditation Insider, June 17, 2021
As COVID-19 case numbers start to drop nationwide, there’s a tendency to want to ease up on the precautions taken over the last 15 months. But regulators are continuing to insist on the wearing of masks in healthcare facilities.
Coronavirus Pandemic Drives Growth of Hospital at Home Programs
by HealthLeaders Media, June 16, 2021
In addition to the Acute Hospital Care at Home waiver program, another driver of hospital at home growth during the pandemic has been the launch of virtual programs to monitor coronavirus patients outside the hospital setting. Denver Health has served more than 1,000 patients in its Virtual Hospital at Home program.
We Need Your Input on Risk Management
by PSQH, June 16, 2021
PSQH invites you to participate in a brief survey that examines healthcare risk management.
CMS Issues Interpretive Guidelines for New Interoperability CoPs
by Accreditation Insider, June 15, 2021
The goal, according to CMS, is to improve care coordination by ensuring that important medical information is shared with primary care providers (PCP) when a patient shows up at the emergency department or is admitted into the hospital, as well as sharing information with providers after a patient is discharged.
Industry Monday 09/20/2021Patient Experience Symposium 2021
Industry Monday 09/20/2021AHIMA21: Health Data and Information Conference (virtual)
Bootcamp Monday 09/20/2021Accreditation Specialist Boot Camp
- COVID-19 Long-Haulers: Neuroplasticity and Treating Chronic Illness
- Ongoing Delayed Healthcare Increases Risk
- Connected Health Technology: The Foundation for Patient Safety in the Home
- Redesigning the Telehealth Experience
- Processing Clinician Grief and Burnout During, and Outside of, a Pandemic
- Emergency Preparedness and Utility Infrastructure in Healthcare
- Targeted Genetic Sequencing: Changing the Way We Think About Chronic Disease
- Wellness and Awareness: A Look at the State of Health in 2021
- Democratizing Healthcare: The Wait Is Over
- Conducting Field Visits During COVID-19
Most Read Articles
- OSHA Outlines New Emergency Temporary Standard on COVID-19 Safety for Healthcare Workers
- We Need Your Input on Risk Management
- CMS Issues Interpretive Guidelines for New Interoperability CoPs
- Top Three Reasons to Continue Mask Mandates for Patients and Staff
- Coronavirus Pandemic Has Eroded Physician Trust in Several Areas, Survey Finds
- Coronavirus Pandemic Drives Growth of Hospital at Home Programs
- Physician Sentiment Survey Provides Insight Into Burnout and Other Challenges