Missouri Hospital in ‘Immediate Jeopardy’ Fires 12 Workers, Installs Interim Leadership Team
by Steven Porter, September 20, 2017
Corrective steps being taken to protect patients and workers alike, hospital says
Trump’s Deadline on ‘Dreamers’ Reverberates Through Health Industries
by Kaiser Health News, September 18, 2017
DACA’s end could have an impact, especially among medical students and home health aides.
Clinical Sepsis Data from EHRs Better Than Claims Data
by HealthLeaders Media, September 14, 2017
The findings challenge the use of claims data for sepsis surveillance.
What Providers Can Do This National Suicide Prevention Week
by PSQH, September 12, 2017
National Suicide Prevention Week is September 10-16, bringing awareness to the 10th leading cause of death in the United States. This week is a time for physicians, nurses, and other providers to learn more about how their healthcare organizations can help suicidal patients.
The Most Important Health Officials You’ve Never Heard Of: Insurance Commissioners In Hot Seat
by PSQH, September 6, 2017
The political debate highlights the role of this crew of wonk-ish administrators who sometimes preside over underfunded, understaffed offices and whose range of duties usually spans well beyond health care and its myriad complexities.
Industry Monday 09/18/2017NAHQ Next 2017
Industry Thursday 09/28/2017IHI/NPSF 10th Annual Lucian Leape Institute Forum & Keynote Dinner
Bootcamp Monday 10/23/2017Accreditation Specialist Boot Camp
- Service Animals in the ER
- How to Spot Suicide and Ligature Risks in Your Facility
- A Call for Standards, Auditing of Hospital Quality Data
- Evolving Roles in Hospital Leadership
- How to Prevent Maternal Mortality
- Staff Should Be Alert For Mislabeled Drugs
- Bringing Innovation To Your Facility
- The Case for Creating A Culture of Caregiver Support
- The Secret to Lowering C-Section Rates? Patience.
- Mixing Medicine