How to Address Interprofessional Conflicts Involving Female Surgeons
by HealthLeaders Media, November 24, 2020
Earlier research has shown female surgeons experience less achievement, more dissatisfaction, and higher levels of burnout compared to male surgeons. Interprofessional conflict has been associated with workplace dissatisfaction and stress, and earlier research indicates women are more likely than men to experience interprofessional conflict.
Coronavirus Survey: Primary Care Practices Face Ongoing Strain During Pandemic
by HealthLeaders Media, November 23, 2020
The new survey, which was conducted by the Primary Care Collaborative, The Larry A. Green Center, and 3rd Conversation, features information collected from more than 580 primary care clinicians in 47 states, the District of Columbia, and Guam. The survey was conducted from Oct. 16 to Oct. 19.
Docs Say Telehealth Provides Effective Access During Pandemic
by HealthLeaders Media, November 20, 2020
The 48-question survey was conducted between July 13 and August 15. Most respondents (87%) were medical doctors and 13% were nurse practitioners, psychologists, physician assistants, and social workers.
PSQH: The Podcast Episode 16 – The Challenges of PPE Use and Improving Worker Communication
by PSQH, November 20, 2020
On episode 16 of PSQH: The Podcast, host Jay Kumar talks to Dr. Benjamin Kanter about the challenges of PPE use and how technology can help improve communication with frontline workers dealing with COVID-19 patients. This episode is in partnership with Vocera.
AMA Sets New Policies on Bullying Prevention in Healthcare and Racism
by HealthLeaders Media, November 19, 2020
According to The Joint Commission, intimidating and disruptive behavior in healthcare settings is associated with medical errors, poor patient satisfaction, and preventable adverse outcomes. In June, the AMA Board of Trustees recognized the health consequences of violent police interactions and called racism an urgent threat to public health.
Industry Sunday 12/06/2020IHI National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care
Industry Friday 04/30/2021ABQAURP’s 43rd Annual Health Care Quality & Patient Safety Conference
Bootcamp Monday 09/20/2021Accreditation Specialist Boot Camp
- Drug Diversion Regulatory Requirements and Best Practices
- Digital Health: Using Technology to Improve Patient Care
- The Need to Understand Infection Risk Sources and Pathways to Mitigate HAIs
- Making Breast Cancer Treatment Less Invasive
- School-Based Healthcare Moves Virtual During COVID-19
- Health System-Owned Specialty Pharmacies Gain New Voice
- ABQAURP News: November 2020
- Cultural Care Delivery: The Gateway to Promoting Greater Health Equity
- Addressing and Extending Psychosocial Care and Support to Patients and HCWs During COVID-19
- PSQH Quick Poll: Taking the Pulse of Infection Prevention Efforts