New Substance Abuse Partnership Aims to Reduce Unnecessary 911 Transports
by HealthLeaders Media, August 18, 2022
Bicycle Health, a San Francisco-based provider of virtual opioid addiction treatments, in joining forces with Tele911 to develop a platform that helps first responders direct patients with substance abuse issues to the appropriate resources. The service is designed to replace the standard practice of transporting those patients to the hospital for treatment.
Health First Sees Success With Hospital at Home Program
by HealthLeaders Media, August 17, 2022
Health First is seeing great success with its Hospital at Home program, launched during the pandemic with a waiver from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and officials at the Florida-based integrated delivery network say they’ll be using remote care management strategies long after the COVID-19 crisis ends.
USC Launches New Health Systems Management Engineering Program
by PSQH, August 16, 2022
This unique program offered by the Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering at USC Viterbi, aims to move graduates to the forefront of healthcare innovation and create new career paths. Professionals will have the opportunity to re-imagine or re-engineer how healthcare can be delivered more efficiently and learn how better patient outcomes can be achieved.
TJC Offers New Compendium of Workplace Safety Resources
by Accreditation Insider, August 15, 2022
Much like the TJC’s other websites offering links to resources, the site breaks out the information into federal and TJC compendiums, that in turn offer different levels of work tools on healthcare worker care and safety. For instance, the resource links to TJC’s own workplace violence website, as well as federal healthcare staff-related resources from OSHA, the CDC and NIOSH.
PSQH: The Podcast Episode 59 – Increasing the Adoption of Advance Directives
by PSQH, August 12, 2022
On episode 59 of PSQH: The Podcast, Michael Cousins, Chief Analytics Officer at Lumeris, talks about efforts to increase the adoption of advance directives.
Industry Monday 09/19/2022Patient Experience Symposium 2022
Industry Thursday 10/06/2022ABQAURP’s Annual Health Care Quality & Patient Safety Conference
- Addressing Antimicrobial Resistance Following COVID-19
- Cutting Through the Noise Among Digital Health Solutions
- How Automation Helped Weather the Pandemic and Beyond
- Misinformation Can Be Catastrophic for Cardiovascular Patients
- Tracking Trends in Infection Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Eliminating Care Gaps and Boosting Personalization: The Product Innovation Approach to RPM and RTM
- Care Coordination and the Labor Shortage: How We Can Prepare
- 30 Years Solo: Advice From a Doctor on Staying Independent
- Better Quality Through Better Scheduling
- What Makes a Healthcare Organization ‘Future Ready’?
Most Read Articles
- TJC Offers New Compendium of Workplace Safety Resources
- USC Launches New Health Systems Management Engineering Program
- PSQH: The Podcast Episode 59 – Increasing the Adoption of Advance Directives
- Health First Sees Success With Hospital at Home Program
- New Substance Abuse Partnership Aims to Reduce Unnecessary 911 Transports