Every day, those responsible for the safety and quality of their institutions face unprecedented challenges. There are many who have faced and overcome these challenges – those innovating in quality improvement.
This year, Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare (PSQH) will recognize those with proven strategies with our 1ST ANNUAL INNOVATION AWARDS.
The winner of the Innovation Awards will receive a year’s subscription to Patient Safety Monitor Journal valued at $415!
How it works:
- No fee to enter, unlike other award programs
- Submit a case study about your organization’s innovative patient safety or quality improvement solution by October 31, 2018
- Open to any professional who is currently involved in patient safety or quality improvement
- Our editorial advisory committee will review the submissions, selecting the top Innovation and four other honorable mentions
- Five are selected from the following areas:
- Quality improvement, Patient safety improvement, Medication safety, Infection control, Reduction/elimination of “never events”, Improving readmission rates, Patient satisfaction, Innovative approaches to addressing tricky regulations and accreditation standards
- Winners will be notified by November 15, 2018.
- The Innovation Awards are published online in February 2019 and in print in the Winter/Spring issue in March 2019
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.