On-Demand: Patient Safety NOW – Nursing
Program Date/Time: Thursday, May 12, 2022, 11 a.m.- 3:15 p.m. ET
Explore nursing’s new “normal” by participating in Patient Safety NOW – Nursing, PSQH’s exclusive virtual event on May 12, 2022. Learn how your nursing leadership peers have adapted and adjusted their management methods in the wake of 2022’s healthcare sea of change. This free online summit will offer valuable and helpful insight as you continue to move forward.
- How Nursing Leaders Facilitate Safety, Quality, and Operational Excellence Through the Practice of Learning Teams
- Panel discussion: The Ramifications of the Vaught Conviction: The Quandary of Criminalizing Medical Errors
- And more to come!
Benefits of Attending:
- Get the industry updates. Learn about solutions and strategies to help your organization succeed during this unprecedented time.
- No cost! This Online Summit is free to attend for Healthcare professionals courtesy of PSQH and our generous sponsors.
- We know your time is valuable. Attend all sessions, or choose the ones most relevant to you. Register for all and receive recordings for the sessions you can’t attend.
- A new way to connect. Join the Online Summit from your home or office. No travel needed for this educational experience.