By Jay Kumar
Patient Safety Awareness Week (PSAW) is coming to a close, but the focus on patient safety and healthcare quality will continue on as always. Thanks to all the dedicated professionals who work in healthcare organizations to provide top-notch care during these trying times. We highlighted some of these efforts this week and will continue to do so.
Thanks to our partners this week for their support: GOJO, the makers of Purell; Nuance; PDC; and the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
In Friday’s issue of Patient Safety & Quality Insider, we’re recapping the content we ran this week for PSAW. That includes:
- Patient Safety Awareness Week [Special Report]
- PSQH: The Podcast Episode 49: How Female Physicians Can Prevent Burnout
- PSQH Quick Poll: Taking the Pulse of Patient Safety
- Patient Safety NOW: A Free Online Summit for Improving the Patient Experience, presented by AMT Datasouth, GOJO – the makers of Purell, the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission, Motorola Solutions, Nuance, Origami Risk, PDC, and Riskconnect.
- PSQH Innovation Awards Winner: SCL Health Improves Process for Prone Positioning of COVID-19 Patients
- Resistance Isn’t the Enemy; It’s a Valuable Resource!: Presented by GOJO, the makers of Purell
- Improve patient safety in the emergency department through AI: Presented by Nuance
- How an Anesthesiologist Discovered a Simple Patient Safety Tool: Presented by PDC
- IAC Accredited Facilities Are Committed to Providing Safe, Quality Care: Presented by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)