Download this Patient Safety Awareness Week report to catch up on patient safety updates and best practices.
This report covers:
- Study Shows Correlation Between Malpractice Claims and Miscommunication
- Using Technology to Renew the Focus on Hand Hygiene Post Pandemic
- The Link Between Accreditation and Patient Safety
- Improve Patient Safety in the Emergency Department
- How Simple Visual Cues Help Prevent Medical Errors
- PSQH Innovation Awards Winner: SCL Health Improves Process for Prone Positioning of COVID-19 Patients
This report is part of PSQH’s observance of Patient Safety Awareness Week, March 14-18, 2022.