By Jay Kumar
As National Nurses Week wraps up, we want to salute the valuable and courageous work done by nurses at all levels of care. We highlighted the efforts of nurses this week and will continue to do so.
Thanks to our partners this week for their support: Capella University; Fresenius Kabi; Strategic Education, Inc.; symplr; and Vocera.
In Friday’s issue of Patient Safety & Quality Insider, we’re recapping the content we ran this week for National Nurses Week. That includes:
- Processing Clinician Grief and Burnout During, and Outside of, a Pandemic
- PSQH: The Podcast Episode 28 – Nursing’s Role in Patient Safety and Quality
- PSQH Quick Poll: Nursing’s Impact on Patient Safety and Quality
- Webinar: Nursing’s Role in Quality Improvement
- Creating a Culture of Safety for Patients and Providers: Sponsored content presented in partnership with symplr
- 3 Ways You Can Empower Your Nurses: Sponsored content presented in partnership with Strategic Education, Inc. and Capella University
- Use of Evidence-Based Practice in Administration of Intravenous Push Medications: Sponsored content presented in partnership with Fresenius Kabi
- Effective Communication: Foundation for Nurse Safety: Sponsored content presented in partnership with Vocera Communications
Thank you to our Sponsors!