- A Health IT Soothsayer
- Report Finds Radiologists to Blame for Missed Diagnoses
- Could Legally Mandated Racial Bias Training Reduce Maternal Mortality Rates for Black Women?
- Guided Reflection: A Strategy to Reduce Patient Falls and Fall-Related Injuries
- Call to Action: Long-Standing Strategies to Prevent Accidental Daily Methotrexate Dosing Must Be Implemented
- A Novel Approach to Hospital Efficiency
- The Devastating Effects of Silence
- Musings on Patient Safety, Processes, and HIT
- Alternatives to Lifting Patients
- Ultrasound Guidance Improves Neuraxial Anesthesia Safety
- Smart Pump Custom Concentrations Without Hard 'Low Concentration' Alerts Can Lead to Patient Harm
- Digging Into the Patient Safety Risks From Hospital Mergers
- Analytics: Act Like an EIS Officer
- Are Second Victims Getting the Help They Need?
- ISMP Survey Shows Provider Text Messaging Often Runs Afoul of Patient Safety
- Memorial Healthcare Rolls Out New Protocol to Eliminate Wrong-Site Nerve Blocks
- Expanding a Telehealth Program to Serve More Patients
- Drug Shortages Continue to Compromise Patient Care
- Protecting Your Patients: Violence and Active Shooters
- EMRs: Are We There Yet?
- Navigating the Laws and Benefits of Telemedicine