Program Date/Time: Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 11 a.m. – 4:20 p.m. ET
Patient Safety Now is PSQH’s exclusive online summit taking place on October 20, 2021. To celebrate International Infection Prevention Week, this free event features sessions on topics including antibiotic stewardship, reducing healthcare-associated infections, and infection prevention strategies. These sessions include:
- Antibiotic overuse and spread of antibiotic resistant infections in the pandemic
- Better is Possible
- Implementation of CHG Bathing in an Academic Medical Center: Journey to reducing hospital acquired infections
- Panel discussion: Infection Control Strategies to Protect Care Teams and Patients
- Infection Surveillance: Ensure Healthcare Continuity Today and Tomorrow
Benefits of Attending:
- Get the industry updates. Learn about solutions and strategies to help your organization succeed during this unprecedented time.
- No cost! This Online Summit is free to attend for Healthcare professionals courtesy of PSQH and our generous sponsors.
- We know your time is valuable. Attend all four sessions, or choose the ones most relevant to you. Register for all and receive recordings for the sessions you can’t attend.
- A new way to connect. Join the Online Summit from your home or office. No travel needed for this educational experience.