On-demand: How to Strengthen Nurse Resiliency
Program Date/Time: Thursday, May 28th at 3 pm ET/2 pm CT
In May, Vocera published our fourth annual CNO Perspective report, authored by chief nursing officer Rhonda Collins, DNP, RN, FAAN. This year’s report looks at the foundation cognitive science provides for devising a strategy nurse leaders can leverage to build nurses’ resiliency.
Join us on Thursday May 28th at 3 pm ET with Dr. Collins as we take a deeper look into the report’s guidance, and beyond it with illustrative examples of the strategies the report advances. We’ll share key insights into the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on nursing and how nurse leaders can help ease the burden on nurses going forward.
- Identify ways to lessen the nursing burden by simplifying workflows with assistive technologies
- Explore how to relieve the burden of adapting multiple systems by giving clinicians more control
- The importance of providing clinicians with clear, contextual, just-in-time information – using software to enhance workflow
- Explore cognitive overload and its impact on care team well-being and patient safety.
- Discover proven solutions that help improve the safety and well-being of both patients and care teams.
Now is the time to make plans for supporting healthcare team members who are trauma survivors and will experience PTSD for a while to come.
We look forward to having you join this special webinar.