In clinical assessment surveys with more than 1,000 clinical leaders across four countries, findings showed that clinical mobility and collaboration are top priorities heading into 2017 and beyond. Three key areas of focus include:
- How mobile communication is different for nurses and physicians, and how all clinicians can do it better
- How clinicians can overcome communication challenges as hospitals leverage their investments in EHR systems
- How to better manage clinician alarm and interruption fatigue
By attending this webinar, you will learn about three forward looking ways to align the future of clinical care with the future of healthcare technology. You’ll hear from CMIO, Dr. Benjamin Kanter, and CNO, Rhonda Collins, as they explore how Palomar Health, Sentara Princess Anne Hospital, and Halifax Health have empowered clinical mobility through optimized workflows, improved processes, and effective technology deployments.
Register today to get a fresh look at clinical communication and workflow, and an insider’s view to technology strategies that that enable clinician mobility.
- Rhonda Collins, MSN, RN, Chief Nursing Officer at Vocera
- Benjamin Kanter, MD, FCCP, Chief Medical Information Officer at Vocera