Compliance is an evergreen topic in the healthcare world – and what it entails is always evolving. As something that is top of mind at the beginning of a new year, it’s important that hospital administrators and operations professionals look for ways to stay informed on regulatory changes and improve their compliance-related processes.
The recent CMS adoption of NFPA 101-2012 has given us all plenty to think about. That’s why Dude Solutions and MSL have partnered to host a webinar, Navigating the Impact of CMS Adoption of NFPA 101-2012, on March 28 to help you stay informed about these recent changes and learn more about how they affect you and your facility.
Some of the topics we’ll be highlighting include:
- Significant changes in the 2012 edition of the Life Safety Code
- Assessments you must know per NFPA 99-2012
- What are the top 10 TJC findings in 2016
- New CMS K-Tag documentation
- Strategies for advoiding TJC condition level and immediate threat findings
- Latest on pressure differentials, temperature and RH in critical spaces
- Understanding what significant elements of performance were deleted, as well as the new and modified elements of performance
- How to best use the TJC EC-LS document list and Fire Drill Matrix in your operation
You’ll leave this webinar with a solid understanding of the changes in NFPA 101-2012, as well as TJC Environment of Care and Life Safety chapter changes, and how they affect you from an operational standpoint.