Utilizing the principles of design thinking with medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and the built environment, for example, has led to big payoffs in healthcare in terms of quality, access, cost reduction, and revenue generation. However, using design thinking in less tangible ways, such as with process and system design for improved patient safety, is still in the early stages.
Download the latest PSQH Industry Focus Section to learn how to:
- Think big, start small, and move fast
- Welcome failure throughout the design process
- Ingrain the exercise and prototyping
- Experience and observe the life of frontline customers (and engage
- Capture the brainpower and wisdom of the crowd