By Jay Kumar
As Health Care Risk Management Week wraps up, we want to call attention to the important work done by professionals as they identify potential risks and respond to adverse outcomes.
Thanks to our partner Origami Risk this week for their support.
In Friday’s issue of Patient Safety & Quality Insider, we’re recapping the content we ran this week for Health Care Risk Management Week. That includes:
- Healthcare Risk Management Week: Special Report
- PSQH: The Podcast: Episode 56 – How Implicit Bias Can Place Non-White Patients at Risk
- PSQH Quick Poll 2022: Taking the Pulse of Healthcare Risk Management
- Healthcare Risk Management Now
- Using Healthcare Risk Management Technology to Improve Patient Safety: Content sponsored by Origami Risk