NPSF Announces 15th Annual Patient Safety Congress
The NPSF Patient Safety Congress, to be held May 8 – 10 in New Orleans, is an educational and networking event. Speakers and posters are invited to share experiences and successes so all may benefit. Engaging and results-driven sessions with patient safety experts from around the country will be offered.
Calls for speakers, posters, and essays for the Doctors Company Foundation Young Physicians Patient Safety Award are now open.
- Submit Speaker Abstracts by November 25, 2012
- Submit Posters by December 28, 2012
- Submit Award Essays for The Doctors Company Young Physicians Patient Safety Award by February 4, 2013
Submit Your Abstract
Do you have a presentation or program to share that demonstrates a successful patient safety initiative in your organization? NPSF is now building a roster of expert faculty and invite you to submit a speaker abstract for consideration by the NPSF Congress Planning Committee. Submit your abstract proposal for consideration for the 2013 program by November 25, 2012. Submitters of abstracts selected for the program will be notified by e-mail.
Congress Tracks include:
- Health Information Technology: Building Solutions for Patient Safety
- Risk Prevention: A Patient Safety Imperative
- Employee Engagement: Bringing the Joy & Meaning Back to Work
- Transformational Models for Safe Health Care Delivery
- Patient and Family Engagement: The Essence of Patient Safety
The NPSF Patient Safety Congress also provides high-visibility sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities. Learn more and download the prospectus or contact David Coletta at
The 2013 Patient Safety Congress will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Registration will be open in November.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 09:49